Permits are available at our town hall located at 526 N. Webster Street. Our hours are 8am – 4pm Mon – Fri.
Rates: CASH ONLY
Residents (Gibsonburg/Helena) – 18 & older
$10.00 per person
All others $15.00 per person.
Veterans discount available. Must bring your certificate/card.
Veteran rate for Residents in Gibsonburg/Helena $5.00 per person
All others – $10.00 per person
Permits are good for current year – Jan 1st to Dec 31st, or until ice is on water…
- You must have a valid Ohio Fishing Licenses to fish at Silverrock.
- All State of Ohio Fishing License regulations apply.
- Good thru December 31, 2020
- No Boating/Fishing when ice is present on the Quarry.
Boating Limited To:
- Electric trolling motors/wind/paddle/oars. (Gas motors – must be in upright position with prop covered.)
- Watercraft must be launched and landed in designated area by boat dock on Northwest corner of Quarry.
- Boating from Sunrise to Sunset.
- No Boating when ice is present on the Quarry.
- Each kayak must be registered with the State of Ohio and sticker is visible.
- Two person kayak requires a permit for each person.
- Must be launched and landed in designated area by boat dock on Northwest corner of Quarry. (subject to change)
- Kayaking from Sunrise to Sunset.
Park in designated areas only. No parking in grass.
No beer, alcohol or drugs allowed. NO SWIMMING!
Dispose of trash in proper receptacles.
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL POSTED RULES AT THE QUARRY!